The automation and speeding up of production processes has always been our core business. For this reason, we have designed and built versatile machines for every type of production, with a limited footprint and increased productivity.
Compact welding plant for small assemblies. This is a complete welding station that includes an anthropomorphic robot and two rotation platforms, all mounted on a prefabricated pallet base. The system is compact and can therefore be easily moved and relocated according to workshop requirements, effectively eliminating setup times.
• Mycro_Weld is the latest product created by MFS: “Our goal is to distribute the high-tech content of the MFS robotized de-welding process within the Customer’s shopfloors”.
• Mycro_Weld is a double station automated welding plant, one of the smallest on the market. Thanks to its flexibility, and based on the specifications requested by the customer, it can be equipped with the most suitable robot for each type of application.
• Despite its minimal dimensions, Mycro_Weld is an extremely safe, reliable and productive industrial machine.
• The structure is sturdy, light and equipped with an integrated hood for the suction of welding fumes. This ensures the highest safety standards required by current regulations.
• The double station ensures a production capacity that goes beyond all expectations.
• While the robot performes the work cycle on the first station, the operator prepares the components on the second station. In this way on a standard welding assembly, hourly production rates are doubled compared to the equivalent manual process. Moreover, in the most complex processes, the operator is able to leave the most difficult task to the robot and run two systems simultaneously.
• Mycro_Weld represents the best 4.0 solution to replace the complete manual welding processes and for the welding of subgroups placed close to plants capable of welding bulky assemblies.
• Mycro_Weld is compact and user-friendly, so it can be easily integrated into any production site.
• The robot is the welding specialist, the machine operator, without any patent or specific skills can assist in the work cycle, ensuring a product that complies with the technical specifications of the reference sector.
• The welding system is chosen from among the new generation of welding machines, always equipped with a cable bundle, wire feeder, electric torch and torch cleaner station specific to the Customer’s application.
• The low cost and easy integration guarantee an easy return on investment for the Customer.
SMART_CELL is a concentrate of
TECHNOLOGY, POWER, FLEXIBILITY, and ERGONOMICS.
It is a compact robotic welding plant equipped with a double rotating station and a high production capacity. The two lathes have a loading capacity per station of 500kg, with a maximum distance between plates of 1500 mm and a maximum rotating range of 1000 mm.
PLUG & PLAY
Thanks to its load bearing structure on which the Robot, the two rotating stations, the robot controller, the welding machine, the automatic torch cleaning system, the PLC operator panel and the automatic curtain system are housed.
It is a digital and interconnected management system. All production data are collected, managed and visualized by a PLC – HMI system of the latest generation with the possibility of having the data collected in a cloud that can be controlled by a standard PC. You can also make the management of signals form the jig.
SAFETY PLC SYSTEM
The SAFETY PLC system with superior safety and extremely flexible to the needs of the end user. The system is equipped with integrated hood for fumes aspiration; the access to the programming area is controlled by a safety micro. The loading and unloading areas in which the operator carries out his tasks are safely managed and separated from the robot work area.
Thanks to its layout optimized with rules and best practices of lean manufacturing, it minimizes the operator’s movements: less fatigue and maximized productivity with a single operator in control of the two rotating stations.
Payload on the lathes up to 500kg per station, a maximum distance between plates of 1500 mm and a maximum routable of 1000 mm.
Its overall dimensions are compatible with NON-exceptional transport; it can be forklifted and does NOT require specialized technical personnel for disassembly and transport. All the programming of the robot BEFORE transport/displacement remains saved and no information is lost during displacement.
Robotized MFS plant for palletizing boxes, bottles and jars. The end of the conveyor belt becomes the gripping area for the boxes produced in the various bottle/jar formats envisaged. Subject to a specially designed tool being mounted on the robot wrist, the boxes are picked up, lifted and positioned using a specific multilayer program with 7 levels of overlapping (equipped with interlayers). When the pallet is complete, after button booking, it is manually replaced, and the palletizing operation on the second loading bay will proceed without any stop. The system has a production capacity of 2000 bottles/hour.
Overall dimensions [mm]: 3600x1400x800 (L x P x H min_excluding cobot)
Useful height of platform load [mm]: 1970
altezza utile carico pedana [mm]: 1970
Technical division does design reviews together with the customer: so, the adherence of the development to the expectations of the latter is ensured. Then, a constructive realization of the plant is completed in our workshop, at the end of which prototypes are made (where required) and support is given for welding qualification processes.
Looking for a way to improve your production process? We are the answer to your question. Simplify, speed up and optimize costs are targets we are constantly working on.
The future is already here and we are ready for this challenge. If you also want to be part of our project, contact us for more information about our products and how to improve your business production.